NetPulse operates multiple, state-of-the-art Data, Network Operations, and Contact Centres in Markham, Ontario, Montreal, Quebec, and Pune, India. Each facility is equipped with fully redundant hardware and software sourced solely from leading vendors.
Our leading edge Contact Centre technologies include:
- Multiple delivery channels: voice, email, chat, web
- Fully redundant IP based phone systems
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Conditional call routing
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- ITIL-compliant Service Desk and CRM system
- Automated workflows
- Remote desktop control software
- On demand reporting capabilities
- Call and Desktop Screen Monitoring and Capture
Advanced tools include real time intrusion detection and prevention and proprietary network management systems.
Point-to-point high-speed VPNs and redundant International Private Leased Circuits between onshore and offshore centres.
Remote Desktop Management
Sophisticated software to perform remote diagnostics, tune desktops, apply patches, roll out software, and enforce IT policy.
Our state-of-the-art, Tier III Design Certified data centre, located in a 100% NetPulse-owned building in Markham, Ontario, is specifically designed to be adaptable to your specific needs. It is the first data centre in Canada to be Tier III Certified for Design and is available for custom-adaption to meet clients’ specific needs for power, space, security, and support. This unique Data Centre offers a comprehensive power availability, security, and uptime guarantee that is unmatched by any other facility in the country.
Features and systems
Our data centres have:
- Multiple, redundant upstream Internet connections with gigabit access from Tier 1 providers
- Gigabit switched Ethernet using Cisco devices
- Redundant uninterrupted power supplies (UPS)
- Redundant backup diesel generators
- Sophisticated climate control, fire suppression, and security systems
- Mirror and Disaster Recovery Sites